With safety in good hands
At the Hofgut Apartment and Lifestyle Resort, we strive to provide you with a safe, carefree feel-good holiday with our hygiene concept in compliance with current regulations! In our resort with its very spacious indoor areas and a garden of more than 20,000 m² there is enough space for every guest!
Arrival and stay
- For your arrival you need a valid, negative test result not older than 48 hours, or a vaccination certificate or a confirmation that you have recovered from an infection.
- During your stay, you will have to carry out a self-test every 2nd day on site under supervision. These are available at cost price at the reception.
- A minimum distance of 2 metres from other guests must be maintained.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in generally accessible areas, these can be obtained free of charge at check-in if required.
- Online check-in and cashless payment are of course possible.
Kitchen & Restaurant
- Our staff are continuously trained and updated and of course wear FFP2 masks.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory at the breakfast buffet, and disposable gloves are also available.
- Consumption takes place exclusively at the table.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory, except at your own table.
Wellness, Fitness & Sport
- Our indoor pool, the two outdoor pools and saunas are open, no reservation is necessary.
- Notes on person restrictions in the saunas.
- 2 metre distance, masks compulsory, except in the wet area, on the loungers, in the saunas and in the pools.
- The fitness centre is open, the equipment is regularly disinfected, and soaked disinfectant wipes are also provided.
- Disinfection dispensers are also placed throughout the Hofgut. Upon request, we can provide hand sanitizers for your flat at cost price.
- Our cleaning staff have shortened cleaning intervals.
- Regular airing of all generally accessible rooms.
Please take care of yourself and others, so nothing stands in the way of a carefree holiday at the Hofgut Apartment & Lifestyle Resort with us in Wagrain.